Wednesday, March 04, 2009

COMMENTS - MY Blogs

my comments as per Forest from Tree - shanghai fish
http://shanghaistephen.blogspot.com/2009/03/cant-see-forest-for-raintrees.html
Hi Shanghai Fish,
I know its really frustrating and I am a DSAI supporter. Some PKR/DAP dicks jumped ship and u have this. Asking the royal foot to kapish..lol...is unfair.

Comments as per http://barkingmagpie.blogspot.com/2009/03/malice-intended-for-sure-in-this-nasty.html
>>if people can accuse innocent people of being implicated in a murder without proof, when especially that person is poised to take over the mantle of the country's leadership, I sense there is something wrong here, don't you think!?

If you remove the word murder and replace it with sodomy; who sir has been victimized. You seem to forget the crap that DSAI was made to undergo.

Agreed the french report is quite uninspiring..as rocky said.

DSAI does not have the billion dollar BN political machinery, hence the antics.

comment as per http://marahku.blogspot.com/2009/03/anwar-flexing-his-freemason-muscle.html
The so called 'muscle' could not even stop the British Monarchy. What grand plan!!
DSAI has disagreed with right winger Wolf on Iraq war. Buddies yes, best...perhaps not. A republic! Well that's really an over-reaction on your part.

March 6, 2009 2:36 PM

Shamsul Yunos said...
Loken,

Don't tell anyone but they are working on it and have infiltrated the British Monarchy,
Do remember that the last and biggest empire that the world has ever seen belonged to the British so it's going to take a bit more time
but don't worry because like I told you, and this is a secret so don't go blabbing it to everyone, they are working on it. As for the republic, what I said is not even close to being an over reaction

tak caya tanya lah DAP, tanya lah PAS

Reply
In PAS’s case its theology as they perceive ‘we sembah tuhan not raja’.
I disagree as the Sultan is also my symbol as a Malaysian Indian; of Malay Cultural heritage; and I will always 'sembah' the DYMM. I do hope we can learn to separate race and religion with politics. Understanding that religion is not Science; unfortunately.
No worries no blabbing here; your secret is safe with me. Consider this my SD. lol

>>> reply to anon.
Anonymous said...
Malaysian indian.. phoooofff..
stop jokin macha..
go count your grains in madras..
we know exactly what you hold in ur heart.
want microphones in ur home now, to expose you.

March 7, 2009 7:58 PM

MY reply

Anon macha, bila bersanding.
Belum kahwin lah.

My heart knows the Melayu first and religion second.

Perspective
Born a 'dark skinned' minority in Malaysia like the black man in the USA. I was not segregated by the Malay, I could eat on the same table and take the same bus. Thats what I tell my US friends.

Anyway never been to madras, well I did when I was 8 months old; on a ship...hmm...40+yr past. But I agree MY Indians/etc have a soft spot for India/etc, like MY chinese for china. And the Malay for Malaysia.

No need for microphones....man...lol