Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Is Rocky Bru pro-umno?

Perhaps. But not the traditional pro anything goes umno. I think in a way he prefers a strong 2 party system; based on his writings all these years. He is not pro PKR. I have read most.

Note umno/mic/mca have long histories...my dad started mic in our neighbor hood helping poor indians with dues/etc. But there is too much corruption and we need the 2 party system to eradicate or reduce corruption. I am not anti MIC...but certainly not pro MIC. Lets give PKR 5 year and impose term limits for PM. Else vote the reformed umno/mca/mic back!

Some of his post appear unfair towards the opposition. News Links to pro-gov blogs are often done with minimal differing views. I don't blame him for what other pro-gov bloggers say. He does have side links to diverse sites..even MT.

Anyway, Rocky is not unreasonable in his blogs, unlike many other pro-gov bloggers; and he takes a more matured discussion of views.