Sunday, February 15, 2009

DERHAKA?

I think Malays and non-Malays view on the Royalty may be skewed. The recent PAS supporter’s somewhat aggressive protest of the DYMM was sad (pelting the royal car perhaps politican ok lah).

I don’t think Nizar has said or acted in an unduly rude manner to the royalty. Karpal’s Malay is so bad he didn’t explain well of his disagreements. Perhaps the term derhaka has been misunderstood.

I don’t think Rocky is trying to pit the races. He seems to take the Royalty seriously. It’s a cultural value system; that we Malaysians really want to be proud of!

I am glad we are taking about sensitive matters civilly.

I like this language of protest as per Haris Ibrahim blog;
Ampun tuanku,
Patik harap tuanku akan memperkenankan pembubaran Dewan Undangan Negeri Perak. Ini untuk mengembalikan kuasa kepada rakyat. Semoga Allah membalas jasa baik tuanku.
Harap maaf, ampun tuanku…

My comments at kickdefella

I think kickdefella cry of mari derhaka, questions the “King & I” who could be jahat and zalim. Is sembah Tuhan and sembah Agung the same? Same but not similar.

I believe the DYMM made the right decision; after meeting and asking each individual politician. some new millionaires, perhaps. I disagree on pelting the prince car, perhaps if politicians’ car ok lah. Use the legal system and sue the Election commission.

DSAI perhaps need to meet Tok Guru Nik Aziz. Get some humility. Admit some mistakes, Change we can. Time for Pakatan younger politicians to take over.

All things considered PKR/PAS/DAP has done a fairly good job, despite losing Perak; and especially with BN billion dollar election funds.