Monday, April 21, 2008

Zorro has a stiff neck?

My comments on Zorro blog read as follows;
Zorro,
I think the stiff neck is due to looking up in one direction for a long time and singing out loud at the party; @ "20,000 SAY WHY NOT: YOU READY? WE READY!" . The pain must have been worth it. God bless for raising awareness and for being the disciplined master at la-salle sentul. I like you better now than b4. lol. April 17, 2008 5:28 AM

Zorro's response
Loganpal, thanks for visiting and appreciate your insights. It was sure worth it, the discomfort. Come over to the Press Club any Friday and share a few pints for old times sake. April 17, 2008 9:38 AM

I think Zorro's stiff neck picture { See article here }is a metaphor, perhaps due to the following event he blogged on April 14 rally;

Since we were below the grandstand we helped the media up onto the grandstand. However, the RTM and TV3 crew were not allowed into the press conference. I thought that was not nice.Those boys were just doing their job and we have a choice not to tune in. Whatever, just my dua sen.

I think Zorro is reasonable and we should not witch hunt or stiff anyone, if & when PKK-PAS-DAP rule